Forum Participation activity
Reaching out to the consumer directly is perhaps the simplest and most effect means to create buzz around any newly released or recently updated apps. After analyzing your app and its target audience we begin participating in the web forums that are most likely to respond positively to this form of outreach. It is through these channels that we will detail and discuss client apps to its most likely users. Here we are able to take in their thoughts and feedback in the form of suggestions, praise, or constructive criticisms. These discussions at once serve to pique consumer interest and collect valuable consumer contributions to further help us effectively promote the app itself. Besides being an effective marketing tool this service allows clients to get in touch with their customers and helps guide them in developing subsequent versions of their app as well as fixing existing bugs in the current version of their app. This marketing service effectively:
- Places clients in touch with their app’s end-user community
- Exposes apps to consumers who love and use similar utilities on a daily basis.
- Allows confident developers to quickly receive all-important consensus praise for their apps.
- Increases number of positive app reviews for your app.
- Allows clients to aggregate important user feedback and improve their app.